A Unique and Specialized Long-Term Care Center
MissionCare at Holyoke is MassHealth and Medicare certified and collaborates with a wide array of acute care, community and institutional settings to place and care for residents who may have been challenging to place in other care settings.
Our specially trained staff provide stigma-free care to residents who often have a major medical condition coupled with a mental illness where long term care is the optimal setting. The presence of a diagnosis of mental illness, however, is not required for admission.
MissionCare is committed to providing skilled nursing care and services for physically, mentally impaired individuals who are difficult to place in a standard nursing home or long-term care setting.
The primary mission of the care center is to provide enrichment to the lives of our residents through specialized care, dignity and acceptance. The mission is achieved through an inclusive and compassionate approach to caring for an aging population of residents that are difficult to place.
A Secure, Home-like Facility in a Beautiful Location
Overlooking the Connecticut River in the Ingleside section of Holyoke, MissionCare at Holyoke provides a secure, welcoming, comfortable atmosphere aimed at making residents feel right at home.
- Bright and cheerful private and semi-private rooms allow for privacy and personal touches
- A spacious dining room with lovely views, a large activity room, patio area, and library offer ample opportunities for socializing
- A peaceful chapel provides a quiet place for reflection
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care
- 24 hour Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- On-site Physician Services
- Mental Health Services
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Rehabilitative Services - Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Pastoral Services
- Dietary and Meal Services
Learn More - Contact Us
If you represent a State agency or other public entity and you are interested in learning more about MissionCare Health, iCare Health Network and/or long term care programs for individuals that are difficult to place or in state care, please contact David Skoczulek, Vice President of Business Development at (860) 250-3075 or email moc.nheraci@ofni.